Abbey Street, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 8YE

Online: Contact Us Online
Telephone: 01785 815 555 ( Out of Hours: 111 )

National Health Service Logo

Registering with Mansion House Surgery

Accountable / Named GP for All Patients

All patients registered at the Mansion House Surgery have a named doctor who has overall responsibility for your care and support. Your registered GP is also your named accountable and your allocated GP. Your allocated GP will be responsible for the provision of your healthcare. If you choose to see another doctor at the surgery you are entirely free to go on doing so exactly as before.

If you are unsure of who is your named Doctor please ask at reception.

New patients are allocated a Doctor on Registration.

Top of Page

Practice Catchment Area

Our practice covers an area which is approximately a five mile circle around stone.

Follow this link to see a more detailed map and to check whether your post code is within our catchment area.

Top of Page

How To Register As A Patient

If you live in our practice area and wish to register as a patient at our surgery then we need certain information from you and each member of your family so as to be able to trace your previous medical records.

To register, simply call into the surgery bringing with you your NHS medical cards from your previous NHS doctor. If you wish to register for our online services you will be required to bring in Identification, details of which will be provided by our Reception staff, and complete the necessary documentation.

I do not have my Medical Card?

If you do not have your medical card, you will need to complete form GMS1, you can do this by downloading the GMS1 form here.

This may arise if you cannot find your cards or if you do not have any e.g. if you have recently arrived in the country. This is less preferable since it may take longer to trace your medical records and you will have to fill in more paper work, so please find your medical cards if you can.

Top of Page

Temporary Residents

The Doctors are happy to see patients who are temporarily resident in the Practice area should medical advice be required. In this instance persons wishing to be treated should state that they are a temporary resident when reporting to reception.

To register you will need to bring your passport and complete our Temporary Resident Registration (GMS3) form which is available from reception, or the GMS3 form can be downloaded here.