Check your symptoms, visit NHS 111 online.
Call 111 at any time, 24 hours a day. You will speak to NHS professional staff who will help guide you on any medical issue.
Calls are free from landlines and mobiles. 111
During normal practice opening hours the practice remains your first point of contact for all routine requests.
Your pharmacist can help with various conditions such as minor cuts, sprains, aches, colds, headaches, rashes, cystitis. Pharmacist help, including a local pharmacy search tool.
Answer a few short questions and we will get back to you within 2 working days. Please do not use this online form for urgent or emergency requests. The submitted forms will only be read during our opening hours. The forms will not be read on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) or on bank holidays. They will not be read Monday to Friday between the hours of 6pm to 9am. Please contact 111 during out of hours or 999 if this is an emergency.
- Routine book ahead appointments (online bookable)
- Evening and weekend routine appointments (Extended Access)
- Minor Illness Clinics (Advanced Nurse Practitioner Led)
- Same day urgent appointments
- 5 Minute GP telephone advice appointments
- Clinical Prescribing Pharmacist Face to Face Medication Reviews
- Musculoskeletal Orthopaedic Assessment
- Practice Nursing Team Services
These appointments are available for internet booking using Patient Access. These appointments will be released at 8.00am.
You will be offered the next available routine appointment with any doctor or you may book to see a specific doctor if you prefer to wait longer for his or her availability.
Please use this service if you wish to discuss routine issues or wish to see a specific doctor.